Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Black Velvet






To Be Honest, 




I'm really proud to finally say that I've launched my blog. 

I have decided that my first blog post is going to be about one of this season's trends: velvet. I chose to show you guys this simple black velvet dress from ZARA, included in the FW16/17 TRF collection. 
There is a bunch of reasons why I chose this dress. First, for it's simplicity. Also, I love that it's suitable for any event, and can be worn with heels or flats and stay impressionable. Many brands and even designers used velvets in their new collections and designs as it is taking over the runways this season. In addition, velvet goes well with almost every style, from goth to punk, to classic and so on.






 To liven up this look, I decided to have a dramatic makeup, but still keep it simple. This is why red lipstick was my choice, and to be more specific, L'Oréal Paris, Color Riche's "Red Passion". I'm not certain if you guys have noticed that I applied red eyeliner, on my lower waterline, inspired by an episode of CHANEL Beauty Talks : Red Power featuring the face of their new campaign, Kristen Stewart. However, this particular eyeliner is actually Mary Jo K lipliner from Kylie Cosmetics, cause it's really pigmented. 




They say every girl needs a little black dress. Mine happens to be velvet.

I really like the photos shot by a good friend of mine, in Downtown Beirut. So here are a few more.
Thank you for your support and for reading this. The best is yet to come.




What are your thoughts? Feel free to leave a comment below.
Don't forget to share and stay updated on my social media and future blogposts.

TbhJo










7 comments:

  1. Congratsss Joellee!! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so professional; I'm so proud! Keep it up Juju!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Joelle! Great article! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So proud of you ❤ Keep up the good work habibii ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Jo! Keep it up babeee😍💋

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really great!! Keep it up!! And best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete