Saturday, February 18, 2017

"SHOCK"ing Yves Saint Laurent

To Be Honest,






I'm absolutely cannot getting over how good the new Black Opium Floral Shock perfume smells. It's  something completely unexpected that you'd wanna smell again. Not to forget about it's daring makeup partner in crime The New Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils THE SHOCK





On Tuesday 7th of February, YSL gathered beauty influencers and bloggers in Lebanon, accompanied by the media and distinguished guests, to discover the newest creations that impressed us all. Plus, we were also invited to Get A SHOCK  with bold, dangerously sexy & powerful makeup looks.



 





The event was held at MYU Gemmayze; where we enjoyed great cocktails and delicious snacks in a great ambience. It was such a pleasant evening surrounded by people in the makeup field and others.I forgot to mention earlier, that our dress code was BLACK,so I wore a black dress with burgundy heels.




 


Yves Saint Laurent has always been known for it's fragrances and amazing beauty products that are must-haves for most celebrity makeup artists. 





THE SHOCK, the newest addition to the makeup family, is truly shocking. After receiving my own, and trying it, I truly loved it and it's now on my recommendation makeup list. Why? SHOCKingly overloaded, gorgeously dark, it promises to push boundaries with a volume like you've never had before. It envelops the lashes and leaves them thick, extremely voluminous. It's definitely my new favorite addition to my makeup collection.






As for the perfume, it's a mix of both the overdose of coffee, and delicate floral notes. Sounds odd, I know. But it's so pretty, I promise. TBH, it's not something you're used to smelling, and surprisingly something you'd desire to smell over and over again. 




YSL Beauté took up the challenge to shock the world with a signature scent complemented with a signature look. I personally liked the name Opium as well, because the scent is truly addicting. 









So...wanna get SHOCKed? Whenever you get the chance or possibility of passing by any YSL authorised retail shop, try and discover both. And I know I might be saying this a lot, but I truly mean it : Thank me later girls! x 
As for guys, your ladies will love them.

Did you get to try them ? let me know what you think of them then in the comments below, or on instagram. Also, add me up on snapchat to follow up my journey, and for more updates : @tbh.jo .
Lots of love
#GetAShock

TbhJo




No comments:

Post a Comment