Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Tbh Jo x Eternal Style Boutique

                                                           

                                                  To Be Honest,



Hey guys!Sorry for not being active much. I have been really busy lately. However, that didn't stop me from working on collaborations and future fashion projects. 

One of them was made exclusively for this holiday season. I teamed up with Eternal Style Boutique to provide you with a discount code. The code is: TBHJOinStyle , and it will be activated on the 10th of December and valid until the 1st of January 2017. This discount code deducts 25% off all items in store, located in the Bekaa, also available online. You can check their collection on Instagram and order online: @Eternal_style_boutique, they deliver all around Lebanon.

All you have to do is send/show them this coupon below when making any purchase!


Enough with the talking for now. I modelled my favourite pieces from their items of clothing, in order to show you guys a sneak peak of the collection, giving you some outfit inspirations & gift ideas since Christmas is so soon. The shots were taken at the Delora Hotel.





I really enjoyed trying on these outfits because of their material and style. I loved these elegant yet youthful pieces, because they are sophisticated with a touch of playfulness; a combination every girl needs.



 














Here is a simple black clutch from their newest collection. It is so versatile. You can wear it with a super laid-back outfit, as well as a formal one. A must-have!





Here are a few more shots













This dress was probably my favourite, and I had to get it. It's a simple bandage dress, super classy yet comfy at the same time.





                                                         Thank you for reading this!Don't hesitate to leave your thoughts in comments below. Stay tuned on my social media for all updates.


TbhJo


1 comment: