Monday, November 7, 2016

KENZO x H&M

To Be Honest,


I really hope you guys liked my first blogpost.

Thursday, the 3rd of November, was the launch of the collaboration collection by the French house of fashion KENZO & the Swedish H&M. 
It felt like a new world of creativity and playful energy. This collection features vibrant, street-inspired clothing, full of prints and bright popping colours with some really weird, yet cool & daring designs; not our usual H&M fashion. 

This year as well, the collaboration was a massive success just like last year's BALMAIN x H&M; but this time it was well organised and not as chaotic as before. Not to forget about the bags that I'm definitely not getting rid of later. I mean, they're too pretty to be tossed away. They are so uniquely designed!




 Anyways, people were lined up as the opening was about to take place at 8:00AM sharp. And it was literally worth skipping my morning class to attend lol. Adding up to that, I was lucky enough to bump into my all-time favorite fashion blogger Tamara Farra, known as "The Stylish Mouse", who inspired me to become a blogger in the first place.




 Enough with the talking for now. Let me show you guys some shots that were taken during the event, displaying my favorite pieces.

I did my fashion homework beforehand, and checked the night before the collection online, choosing the pieces I wanted to get, ahead of the event. Annnnd I was lucky enough to grab them before they sold out, including this black, oversized men’s sweater with blue writings, with the traditional KENZO PARIS label; the tiger, that covered almost all T-shirts and sweaters, just as shown below.



 




The second item was this really funky top, similar to the dress I previously showed you guys on my Snapchat (@tbh.jo) during the event. I'd probably wear this top with a high-waisted black skirt or pants. I am truly obsessed with it's great quality and creative prints all over it.


My other favorite items which I sadly didn't get, were the dress, shown in the picture to the side, long black leather gloves with pink print of KENZO PARIS on each, reversible silk-blend loose trousers and an off-the-shoulder crop top with bright popping jungle prints, that can be worn together, or separately, and a small leather white shopper bag, not to forget about the colourful wool and silk scarves. Almost all of the items got my attention, but the ones I just mentioned are probably the ones I'd personally wear. Oh & by the way, the items are even prettier live.



 





I honestly can't wait to see who H&M will be collaborating with next. No doubt it will be just as phenomenal.




What are your thought about this collection?

 If you've bought an item and need some fashion advice on how to style it or wear it, please comment below! If you just want to show me, feel free to do so also!



Thank you for your continuous love and support! 


TbhJo






1 comment:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    COLLECTION SHOP ONLINE

    ReplyDelete